Hi guys! What’s up? The first thing I’d like to say is … HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!!!!!! Yes, you heard me it’s that GLOURIOUS day of the year when we get to eat a whole meal of JUST pancakes! Just thinking of it makes my mouth water! Without no doubt, I can guarantee you that homemade pancakes are 1000 times better that those ones that you get in the supermarket. Therefore, with no hesitation, I am going to tell you how to make 10 pancake in just 30 minutes!!!! 🙂
You will need a:
Wisk or a wooden spoon
A mixing bowl
A frying pan
. 100g of plain flour
. 2 large eggs
. 300ml milk
. A few drops of vanilla essence
. Butter for frying
- Sieve the flour into the mixing bowl and both off the eggs and slowly pour the milk in. Using the whisk, mix everything! Your batter should be a sort of thick liquid that you can pour.
TIP: make sure your batter has no lumps!
- Put your frying pan on the hob. It doesn’t matter how big it is; it’s your choice in sizing! Turn the hob on medium heat and let it warm up. As soon as it’s warm, put a little bit of butter on the pan and swirl it around.
- Once your pan is ready, pour some batter in and leave it to cook on one side for around a minute
- FLIP IT!!!
- Cook the pancake on the other side for another minute. You should now have a golden-brown treat!
- Repeat steps 2-6 until you have finished all your batter! Now you have the choice of topping! 🙂
. ‘The Classic’- Lemon juice and sugar (I find this on revolting!)
. ‘The Brain Freeze’ – Ice Cream and any dessert sauce
And finally, the one that I made up: ‘The Ella Berry’ – Nutella and strawberries,
So that’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed your pancakes and next time try my recipe! AUREVOIR!